Top Post Ad



Loving

  The soul is burning in the mistakes of my heart.

Why would I have chosen you instead of joy?

Without difference you are me and I am you;

 Then how can we be apart; being one life.

 

Love is essentially the reflection of ours,

In the huge mirror of cosmos in deep.

We are not strangers, we are not relatives,

Neither are we friends nor are we foes.

 

You are quanta if I am light,

You are the flow inside my nerves.

The power that flows during the fight,

The fight of reaching to you beyond curves.

 

The hustle is on the extreme to meet you.

Nonsense I am despite knowing the fact.

That you are me and I am you.

Ultimately I have to go to find myself.

 

 

Don’t fail to be nonsense in love,

It is not for reasonable people.

Beloved’s nonsense acts are all;

That the lover’s heart dies to live.


Click HERE to join our WhatsApp group for Further updates

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post