Top Post Ad

                             

  Let us both grab a single grave

And look how destiny has set us incomplete.

Fallen and broken dreams of sweet.

But don’t you lose hope listen my dear.

You be butterfly and winds are always near.

 

Let you be peahen dancing without strain.

I am falling thing dear, dance in the falling rain.

Let you be sunset; let I will be your mouth.

Let me chase my soul though as a sloth.

 

Is there a reason that your lips are a lock?

What have I done my beloved, why don’t you talk?

And now you are talking, what are you leaning?

Look at your words they are without meaning.

 

Don't look to my face, my eyes have spoken;

How much I love you and how my heart is broken.

Look how we used to cry, laugh, and play along.

Remember my darling that meaningless song!

 

Look how God has given the difference to none.

No matter how we separate, we are always one.

I can’t see anything else than you.

Neither the moon nor the sun.

 

Let me hug the time let me kiss the air.

Let me destroy myself without any fear.

Let my every tear fall on my smiling face;

Look deep in them to the story of your grace.

 

Let me perform my obsequies;

Let you perform mine oh my Dave.

Hold on it is such good news,

Let us both grab a single grave.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post