Top Post Ad



 The beginning

I don’t actually know where to start from, so randomly we will go when I used to be the girl-faced boy with a normal height of twelve-year-old guy and a very lazy personality.

“Wake up Zayin… it is eight O'clock. Only thirty minutes left for your school bus to arrive.” Mom tried to wake me from the bed, but as they say; the last phase of sleep is the melody of hell, which attracts you to stop from the good morning start. Before that, she had tried several times to wake me, but I was at the peak of sleepiness. How can a twelve years boy choose school instead of sweet dreams? But at that attempt, Mom was able to wake me because I too had realized about the time.

I was never interested to go to school because I had no reason to be there. I was not interested in studies and I had no other reasons to be there. The start of school was always the hardest part of my life because it was to chase the school bus.

Mostly I had only twenty minutes to get done for the school. Half an hour is not even sufficient for girls to style their hair; instead, I had to do everything to get ready for school in twenty minutes only. I would put on my uniform and left for my school, in hopes that I may catch the bus, I would always be running in the streets of my village. Anyone who would see me would always say, “Hey! You extra lazy person; your bus must be gone so that you could take a lesson…” sometimes their words come to reality and sometimes not. But I never cared about what they said and would continue my twenty-meter race to my bus stop.

“I think you should carry your mattress and blanket here tonight onwards and have a sweet night between humble dogs of the street.” A boy said me in humorous and play way order as I reach the bus stop.

I smiled and replied to him in a playful way that I was fond of, “I don’t want to sleep between you and your humble friends.”

He asked with a surprised grin on his face “Do you think that I am a dog?”

“No… you mean that… I think you are a misspelled DIG”

               “Haha Ha!” we both laughed gently. After some time, I heard a noise of the bus horn, actually similar to something. And that something was our school bus.

“Now I don’t need to sleep here,” I said when I looked at my bus.

“Miracle! You got your bus,” he said to me as I get inside the bus.

“Welcome Zayin Sahab, I think that I should come to your home to pick you up from there, Hmmm? What do you say?” Driver uncle spitted an insulting joke to me and I was blushed, apologized for being late, and got to my favorite, back seat.

Everyone was looking at me just like I was a dangerous criminal. Their look of that awkwardness was only because I used to talk too much. And there was a very pure reason behind that. I wanted to entertain everyone. I wanted to let them forget about every cloud. But they would always treat me as I was inferior to them. I was the reason for what they consider themselves wise. That was the first lesson I knew about this harsh world that no matter how you nourish one, he always looking to be dominant over you. They would take every delight of my chattering and in return would react as I had sinned.

Click HERE to join our WhatsApp group for Further updates

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post